• An Experienced executive, with a strong track record in Consulting, Coaching, Training, Talent Development, Innovations, Change Management, HR transformation and Team management.
• An Entrepreneurial-minded person, I have created two companies (Outline & CVMS) and " Intrapreneurial " by creating and developing Departments, Branches and Activities, which have become a real reference in terms of innovation and performance.
• A Business track which combines various sectors - High Technology Companies (Telecommunication, Software Houses), Automobile and Transportation, Petroleum Industry, Insurance and Bank sector and Call Centers - with an offer of multi-dimensional and innovative consultancy.
• A diversified experience in Sales, People Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Reengineering, Management Development, Coaching (individual & collective) and Leadership as well as Talent Development.
• A significant experience at the international
• Recognized by his Peers as Talent and Leadership Developer, who continue to explore the path of individual and collective performance.
- Representative with the Army and Policy (British Army, American Army and German police)
- Representative with german local authorities relations (City of Weeding)
- Representative with the French Military Government of Berlin
- Responsable of the acceuil and for the accompaniment of the Leading 'guests' ad "Key Peoples"
- Representative of the ' Room of Honour ' of the 46th Regiment of ' The Tower of Auvergne '
- Representative for relation with the different locals associations and ancient (UFE, UNACITA / Amicale des Ancients /...)
- Creation, printing and broadcasting of the newspaper of the Regiment
- Ensure the photographic coverage of military events of the 46th Regiment in Berlin
- Coverage of civil Events in partnership with Local Authorities
- Organize the " Ball of the Regiment "
- Coordinate the "Regiments Party" with local authorities and other Regiments of FFB (11RC / 110 RG / Military Government of Berlin)
- Responsible for the "Questure of Régiment"
- Responsible for the " fund of Support " of the Regiment
- Responsible for a team of 10 persons (Translators / Journalist / Photographer / Printer / Training officer-professor)
... activities to which is added various military missions in adequacy with the missions of the Regiment in Berlin
The French military Force in Berlin (FFB) was units of French Force in Germany parked in West Berlin during Cold War according to agreements of the conference of Yalta and conference of Potsdam. Troops were the French counterparts of Berlin Brigade of the United States and of Berlin Infantry Brigade of United Kingdom.
The 46th regiment of infantry of line or (46th LAUGHED) is the main link of FFB