• An Experienced executive, with a strong track record in Consulting, Coaching, Training, Talent Development, Innovations, Change Management, HR transformation and Team management.
• An Entrepreneurial-minded person, I have created two companies (Outline & CVMS) and " Intrapreneurial " by creating and developing Departments, Branches and Activities, which have become a real reference in terms of innovation and performance.
• A Business track which combines various sectors - High Technology Companies (Telecommunication, Software Houses), Automobile and Transportation, Petroleum Industry, Insurance and Bank sector and Call Centers - with an offer of multi-dimensional and innovative consultancy.
• A diversified experience in Sales, People Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Reengineering, Management Development, Coaching (individual & collective) and Leadership as well as Talent Development.
• A significant experience at the international
• Recognized by his Peers as Talent and Leadership Developer, who continue to explore the path of individual and collective performance.
- Insure the quality of the offer: identify the “Best Practices”, adapt the training and choose the Operational IMA trainers
- Guaranty the quality of the integration cycle: audit the different courses, follow the quality of the trainers, train the managers and directors (Training of trainers and presenters)
Training, skill development and rallying the human resources
- Coach the Managers and Directors
- Organize, pilot and lead the seminars of “Change Management”
- Backup the IMA trainers and presenters on IMA integration cycle
Developing the range of courses
- Develop the range of technical trainings for the Group (more than 170 companies)
- Structure and develop training modules for and with the IMA relay consultants
Recruitment and validation post training cycle of the “Business Managers”
- Annual IMA turnover : 15 million Euros
- Turnover developed (except cycle of integration):
- 2000: 100 000€ of which 13% for consultants /
- 2001: 238 000€ of which 68% for the consultants
- 2002: 525 000€ of which 82% for the consultants
- Number of managers and directors trained: 700
- Number of consultants trained: 2 500 (or more than 22 5000 hours)
- Number of seminars presented: 26
- Number of managers and directors accompanied: 12
- Number of modules created and/or remodeled: 7
Belgium, Spain, Great Britain, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland.
Created in 1997, the Institute for Management Altran (IMA) is the group University dedicated to the integration and development of all the Manager and Director of the Group. For the Executive Management, it is the “key of performance” of the Group, a tool for strategy, permanently watching over the “best practice”. The IMA depends directly from the CEO