• An Experienced executive, with a strong track record in Consulting, Coaching, Training, Talent Development, Innovations, Change Management, HR transformation and Team management.
• An Entrepreneurial-minded person, I have created two companies (Outline & CVMS) and " Intrapreneurial " by creating and developing Departments, Branches and Activities, which have become a real reference in terms of innovation and performance.
• A Business track which combines various sectors - High Technology Companies (Telecommunication, Software Houses), Automobile and Transportation, Petroleum Industry, Insurance and Bank sector and Call Centers - with an offer of multi-dimensional and innovative consultancy.
• A diversified experience in Sales, People Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Reengineering, Management Development, Coaching (individual & collective) and Leadership as well as Talent Development.
• A significant experience at the international
• Recognized by his Peers as Talent and Leadership Developer, who continue to explore the path of individual and collective performance.
Hewlett Packard & EDS (Electronic Data System) - Interim Management
to February 2010
« Relaunch » the Project Management Plan (in emergency, after 6 months of standstill) : set up tools and methods, meet all the Project Leaders, re-focus and re-motivate them on theirs objectives, rationalize the communication and reporting system.
Coach and help the French Projet Director : Ensure consistency of the 3 major programs / GoLive (RH, legal, fiscal, finance and IT system), QTC (Quad To Cash - Business) and MOC (management Of Change), Help to be in a line with the EMEA and Wordlwide planning boards, Anticipate and report the deviation and the potential risks, Put in action the Project Leaders «less involve».
The merger of EDS allows Hewlett Packard give birth to a worldwide leader of technologies of information, behind IBM. It serves the objective announced by HP to reinforce its activity in the field of computer services.