• An Experienced executive, with a strong track record in Consulting, Coaching, Training, Talent Development, Innovations, Change Management, HR transformation and Team management.
• An Entrepreneurial-minded person, I have created two companies (Outline & CVMS) and " Intrapreneurial " by creating and developing Departments, Branches and Activities, which have become a real reference in terms of innovation and performance.
• A Business track which combines various sectors - High Technology Companies (Telecommunication, Software Houses), Automobile and Transportation, Petroleum Industry, Insurance and Bank sector and Call Centers - with an offer of multi-dimensional and innovative consultancy.
• A diversified experience in Sales, People Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Reengineering, Management Development, Coaching (individual & collective) and Leadership as well as Talent Development.
• A significant experience at the international
• Recognized by his Peers as Talent and Leadership Developer, who continue to explore the path of individual and collective performance.
The vocation of the Club DeciDRH is to federate Women and Men working in the area of Human resources, in search of returns of experiments and contacts of high
The Members of the Committee of Piloting:
• Eric BACHELLEREAU - DGRH GROUPE - THOMSON
• Joël BOURDENET - Directeur des Ressources Humaines - ALSTOM ITC
• Philippe CHALMEL, Général, Chef de la Division Organisation et Ressources Humaines au MINISTERE DE LA DEFENSE Anne Marie CORSTEN - HR Director EMEA - CARRIER TRANSICOLD EUROPE
• Xavier DUROCHAT - DRH Holding France et Corporate - ALTRAN
• Régis LOZET - Directeur de la gestion des cadres dirigeants - GROUPE LA POSTE
• Jean-Yves MASY - DRH France - ARCELOR MITTAL
• Evelyne ROUX , HRGO Human Resources - Hewlett Packard
• Catherine VIAL , DRH - GROUPE OCIL
• Christelle VIGNEAU, Mission Détection et Suivi des Talents- Ministère de La Défense - DGA
• Mickael TALMO , DGRH - SNCF PARTICIPATIONS
A Non-profit association 1901, created in 1947, ANDRH is professionals' biggest community of Human resources in France.
It gathers about 5 000 members, divided within 80 local groups on the whole territory, representing all areas of economical life, firms and public agencies and deprived of any sizes. Exchanges and life of network contribute to the mind of mutual aid which enlivens the association.
ANDRH contacts both the young persons following studies in schools or universities, and the Juniors of the function RH starting in function that it is operational or of direction, that in DRH in post office or in séniors.
The Company of DRH, association law 1901, created at the end of the year on 2003 by around thirty professionals confirmed by Human resources.
- Help his followers, specialists or general practitioners of Human resources, to find temporary or long-term post offices.
- Allow to all potential recruiters to find motivated candidates, value and immediately operational.